You will be delighted with this refreshing Green tea smoothie recipe on a hot summer day. It’s a super easy recipe to make in your blender!
Basic Ingredients: Green tea smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups of green tea, made with four tea bags, so it’s nice and strong
- 1 sliced frozen banana
- 4 ounces of yogurt, the flavor of your choice, low-fat
- 1/2 a cup of blueberries or strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of soy vanilla powder
- a dash of cinnamon to taste
The green challenge, as it is known, is to drink one green tea smoothie per day for 30 days. If you can complete this challenge, then you are well on your way to changing your eating habits so that you automatically eat healthier without thinking about it. Challenging smoothie plans see here.
It’s worth trying to get your family to drink also green smoothies, although you may have some trouble convincing them about the color they have many health benefits.